Uploading multiple records in one shot using Excel or CSV is possible for the following entities:
- Maintenance occurrences
From the data grid, on the right side we have a bulk upload button.
- Choose file, in either Excel or CSV format
- Using column mapping you can set which columns in your file map to which fields of the entity. For example the column “Date” in the file maps to “Occurrence Date” of the entity to upload.
- Press “complete” to start uploading.
Data formatting for CSV
- Dates – MM/DD/YYYY HH:MM for example 10/28/2020 14:30. Hour in 24h format.
- Reference fields – Some fields refence other entities. In this case the entity ID needs to be supplied. Entity ID can typically be found by exporting data from the data grid. For example: Maintenance Type ID.